Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Oh What A Night.



[Don't Be a Hermit Like Kermit]
Well I got to go to College and Careers Night, which made me very happy to get out of the house. And as previously debated with Christine: there were in fact two married couples there. Everyone gets married when there Christians. I think it's because we can't have sex till marriage. Thats why we don't wait till our thirties. We just can't take it any longer.

Anywho, it was fun I met Tiff and Adam [married couple who drove me there], they were really nice and I look forward to seeing them on Sunday. We watched a movie with this guy who believes dinosaurs still exist [Jurassic PARK!! AHHHHHH! - by the way I still haven't seen that movie] and that was about it. I was just really glad to get out of the house. Little leaps are making my life interesting.

Hope to continue the pattern of not being a hermit.

1 comment:

Enigma said...

You haven't seen Jurassic Park?! Wow!

WOW.

Well, did you watch the movie with a guy who still believes dinosaurs still walk the earth, or was the guy who believes this IN the movie? (This makes a BIG difference).

To some degree, I believe that some dinosaurs still exist. The Loch Ness monster, if that exists, for example, may be a water-dinosaur. The Komodo Dragon may be a tiny dinosaur. Other sea creatures from the deep may be dinosaurs or have dinosaur ancestry. (Sort of). There's still a lot of things in this WORLD that we haven't discovered, nevermind outerspace! The Blue Whale and the Humpback Whales are both huge creatures that have been around as long as dinosaurs - even if you're some wacko scientist who believes the earth has been around for 6.5 billion years. I think Narwhales have been around for a long time, too.

Narwhales are cool. They're like the unicorns of the ocean, except, they actually EXIST.

Which makes me wonder... what if Unicorns actually DID exist at one point or another, but we as humans hunted them down and so now they are extinct. Even if they didn't have magical powers (which they wouldn't have), it's like some metaphor for society and how we as people chase down and destroy the dreams of the little people and step on them, or we destroy the beauty of God's creations. We're screwing with the Earth, and some of the laws of nature we're trying to bend. It's not right, and it's poluting both our Earth and our minds.

Hmm...

Wow... I can get very philosophical when I write. Moreso than I thought. ^^

Well, gimme a call some time!

Love ya, girl! ^^

-Christine