Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Let them eat cake and binge drink


{tyr and sotp me, you wont cause you dont care that much}


I know I shouldnt be doing this. But i am. I am drinking while writing an essay. I know that usually I am a responsible, good natured person and I know this blog will surely haunt me when my friends realize what I am doing. And they will respect me less. But this blog is not for their benefit but for mine. Today as the stress hits me; 72.4% on my SoPo project, 64 or somthing % on my ReARg midterm and an essay due tomorrow and an exam and work and a project due that I really need to work on somemore and an overdose on Jaffa Cakes [i admit it a whole box] and late fines and no mooney and course decisions and the fear of rejection all lead me to one conclusion about an hour ago. Crack the music, take off my sweater, open a bottle of booze and dance around my living room like the idiot I secretely am. Hold on...I like this song. And you know what is sadder than all my exploits? The fact that no one living in this city cares enough to stop me. So BAH HUMBUG! I drown my cares in a tiny bottle of booze and don't feel good about it. I wish I was doing something else, somewhere else - I know why university students commit suicide. I heard Trent University students have longer reading weeks because their suicide rate is so high. Makes sense. I won't die but I will dance in my underwear with a bottle of booze in my hand for the most childish reason possible - no one can stop me.

No comments: