
He has blessed me so incredibly so far - my beautiful apartment, wonderful people I love including new friends and old, health, a good school with free education and I'm not half bad looking. So I'm going to try to stop complaining.
Anywho. I start work on Sunday! Whoot, I'm going to miss church which is sad because I really really really enjoy going there but alas. Oh and I get a new fridge! So I can actually store food in it. And I have plans for the weekend! YEAH!!!! Anywho, here are some more pictures.
This is a fountain outside of the courthouse which is to the left of my school, which is pictured below.
The first building is my school, the second is my church, the third is the student centre and the fourth is one of the residences. Aren't they pretty? They are all either heritage sites or brand new buildings built in the heritage style.
This is my schools main building, I can't wait to go to school just so I can spend time in this building.
This is my new church, Brant Community Church - Dave introduced this church to me through his co-worker. I absolutely love it here. Its not a big church but not a small one either. And the worship is really really good, they play classic rock lol.
This is the new student centre, I can't wait for it open either. I think there is supposed to be some sort of fitness centre in here, but its possible its in another new building that they are in the process of well, building.
I love it here.
No comments:
Post a Comment