Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A poem for whom can only be called a hypothetical friend

[just stop, drop and roll]






How dare you destroy my trust once more

I should kick your ass and throw to floor

But I'm holding back,

unsure of how to react



You've crushed my trust

Cared not for my credit

You selfish cow

For the sake of our friendship, I think you'll regret it



Why won't you grow up

and clean up your mess

You act sorry

but I could care less



I do not approach you

for fear, again

i will forgive you



and you will misplace,

disgrace my trust,

again



The poem sucks, but friendship is important and its a less threatening medium than me hollering at you over the phone. Still, I think I've been a good friend, but you haven't been one to me lately. You've broken my trust so many times lately, its a running joke - what will you do now... so just fix it and soon, before we lose a friendship over this.




1 comment:

Enigma said...

Awww.. this is who I think it's about... isn't it?

Have things been resolved yet?